Student booking/registration for Teacher Training Moduls
Welcome to the Ashtangaworld Summer Programs!
You can register for the events here. Details on all events can be found on ashtangaworld.net. You can also contact me via email, Telegram, or Discord.
In the interest of the yoga community, the strengthening of prevention and health, I have expanded the traditional Ashtanga lessons to include online lessons and accommodate yoga students with the cancellation conditions that have changed depending on the current situation. I ask all students to read the content carefully and to adhere to the rules that have been agreed upon.
Modular Ashtanga Yoga Training
Ashtanga Yoga Mysore Style –Modular Educational Program aims to educate all who are interested in Ashtanga Yoga, by challenging our given abilities and potential to integrate it into our own lifestyle, yoga practice and teaching.
This Training is a part as part of the European Academy of Ashtanga Yoga.
Fill out the Form hier on the page and register for the Workshop event or download PDF on upcoming Events and fill out the form there.
You can pay the tuition fee via bank transfer, in cash on site or via PayPal:
Paypal payment: send to the email: email@example.com
Bank payment: Account-owner Natasa Cvetkovic
IBAN: AT35 2011 1838 4448 8800
Purpose: Yoga Natasa “intensiv course part 1 or/and part 2 summer 2020”,” Your name”
Cancellations 2 days or more prior to the event: 50% refund, 50% credit applied toward any future event. Cancellations less than 2 days of the event: 50% credit applied toward any future event. No refund or credits for cancellation of deposit.
– The AYV Teacher Training participant assures not to suffer from any infectious diseases and that the participation in Ashtanga Yoga Workshop isn’t contraindicated due to medical indications. Aside, we have to follow the up to date COVID 19 regulation policies.
– The teaching Material is copyright of Natasa Cvetkovic. If you want to use it for the Trainings or Website, please contact Natasa Cvetkovic.
– The participant also asserts that no pregnancy is known.
– Participation under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medication is not permitted.
– Natasa Cvetkovic and teaching assistants are not liable for injuries, accidents and adverse health effects as well as the loss of valuables in the seminar rooms.
– Substitute person: A substitute person can visit only the whole workshop. The personal data of the replacement person (first name, surname, e-mail address and telephone number) must be announced to Natasa Cvetkovic before the start of the workshop.