Yoga - COVID19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
For all live and online Events published and enrolled to. Events on websites: www.Ashtangaworld.net – www.Ashtangayogavienna.com – www.Ashtanga.wien
Ashtanga Yoga Vienna live and virtual Yoga
I believe yoga is a safe and wonderful way to stay healthy. It is important in prevention of diseases and injuries. It is more than ever important to develop personal like „Mysore Style “which is in the Ashtanga Tradition the way to perceive the instructions and go deeper into your yoga practice.
We hope that you will continue your yoga practice with us keeping our Ashtangaworld yoga community thriving and strong.
The health and safety of our community is our top priority, and we ask for your assistance in keeping yourself and others safe and healthy during these unprecedented times and in dealing with Covid-19.
There are steps whereby each person can take charge of their own health and wellness inside our studio. We look forward to continuing to provide a safe and healthy yoga environment to our beloved yoga community.
- STAY HOME If you exhibit flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties or a rise in temperature, please stay home! Keep our community safe. Instructors will be screened and monitored daily.
- SURFACES: Our efforts to keep our studio germ free include cleaning and sanitizing countertops, door handles, bathroom fixtures, yoga floors, and often-touched areas every day. We will keep front door open. We are implementing a strict cleaning procedure and will be cleaning/sanitizing all touch surfaces after each class and allowing more time between classes for this procedure. We encourage you to wash your hands before and after class.
- SANITIZATION: We will provide hand sanitizer at the front desk and in bathrooms along with sanitizing wipes in both studios. Sanitizing spray will be used on swings after aerial yoga classes. We suggest you wash your hands or sanitize before and after class.
- BELONGINGS & PROPS: Please bring as little personal belongings with you as much as possible. Lock valuables in your trunk. When you enter the studio, take off your shoes and place them in a bag and place all of your belongings with you near your mat limiting the amount of services being touched. All community props have been stored and are off limits until further notice. Students are required to bring their own props with them. Towels and washcloths are no longer supplied.
- WATER: The water fountain is also off limits until further notice.
- REGISTRATION: Students are REQUIRED to sign up for class via www.ashtanga.wien or Ashtangaworld.net prior to arriving at the studio. If you prefer livestream at home, make sure you sign up for the class marked “LIVESTREAM”. All Payments are to be processed prior to events.
- SIZE OF CLASSES: Classes will be sized to 50% capacity per the State of Austria Covid 19 directives. If you register for the class and then cannot make it, please go back in and cancel at least 24 hours before class. Any no shows or last-minute cancellations will be charged a Euro 15 fee automatically.
- PPE: Masks are not required for yoga. You may wear your mask into the studio if you wish and once on your mat, you may remove your mask for the class to prevent lack of oxygen or hyperventilation. Once class is over you may return to wearing your mask. Instructors will wear masks and take them off on their mats.
- PLACEMENT OF MATS: Safe distancing practices are in order. Our floor is marked off to ensure that mats are 6 feet apart on all four sides,
1O. CLASS PROTOCOLS:
Please be mindful and practice Safe social distancing. Do not invade someone’s space. When you enter the studio go directly into the practice room, unless you need specific assistance, and teachers will take roll call using their phones to check students in. Ashtanga Yoga classes are limited to 6 – 8 students There will be no direct hands on adjustments from any instructor and instructors will stay on their mats for the duration of the class.
Please bring your towel to be adjusted!
Livestream classes will continue. Camera will be aimed at instructor only or first two students in front row if they choose. There will be a separate class link in your email account.
- BATHROOMS: We recommend using the bathroom at your home/work before you come to the studio. Bathrooms will be open and maintained but use them at your own risk and help us in making this space as touch free and safe as possible.
- LOST/LEFT BEHIND ARTICLES: Moksha Yoga Studio is not responsible for any personal items left behind at the studio.
- REFUND POLICY: All sales are final. Class packages or workshop tuitions may be gifted to others. Regular Count Class Packages may be shared with family. Cancellations may be applied to future classes and workshops.
- LIABILITY WAIVER: All students must sign electronically the NEW LIABILITY WAIVER POLICY via www.ashtanga.wien or in studio.
Tell us what you think!
We are constantly working to raise the bar on our services. If you have any questions or concerns about your experience, have suggestions on classes or workshops or would love to share what you love about Moksha Yoga Studio then please let us know.
Call or Email
+43 664 508 1618 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Porzellangasse 60., 1090 Vienna
Natasa Cvetkovic – Ashtangaworld – Ashtanga Yoga Vienna • Porzellangasse 60 • 1090 Vienna • email@example.com